Co-ed Softball Social League – Fall 2018
Early registration deadline 7/31: Team $490 / Free Agent (player w/out a team) $50
Final registration deadline 8/14: Team $535 / Free Agent (player w/out a team) $60
Dates: Friday Nights, August 17th – October 5th
Time: 6:15pm – 10:00pm
Location: Bob Artz Ball Fields (map link)
Age: 18y+ (As of first day of league play)
- 6 games guaranteed. 6 weeks of regular season games followed by 1 week of single elimination playoffs.
- Games are seven innings. No new inning will begin after 75 minutes of playing time.
- Run Limit: Teams are limited to 5 runs per inning for the first 4 innings. No run limit starting the 5th inning.
- Official rules with more detail will be released prior to the start of the season.
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players on a roster and a maximum of 18. Roster must be completed online prior to the first night of the season.
- Roster will be “complete” once payment is completed and roster requirements are met.
- Teams must provide own same colored shirts or uniforms. Team captains may purchase Playground Sports shirts for a flat fee of $75 per team.
Captains: Sign up your team to reserve a spot and send out roster invites for your teammates to join. Captain pays full team fee.
Team Players: Team members can register to add themselves to the team roster.