Men’s Softball Rec+ DH A League – Spring 2019
Early registration deadline 5/14/19: Team $875
Final registration deadline 5/28/19: Team $905
Must have a full team to register for this league!
Dates: Thursday Nights, June 6th – August 15th
Time: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Location: Bob Artz Ball Fields (map link)
Gender: Men’s League
Age: 18y+ (As of first day of league play)
A League: Competitive, experienced players. Highest competitive league for top men’s competitive and travel teams.
Alcohol Sales: Alcohol sales will be available at Bob Artz concession stand.
Softball Manager’s Meeting: TBD
Info for Scheduling Practices:
Bob Artz fields are available for practice the select dates/times in May. AFTER your team has registered and completed payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for dates/time blocks. Time blocks are an hour and half, 5 pm – 8 pm on weekdays and 9 am – 6 pm on Sundays.
- 16 games guaranteed. 8 weeks of double header games followed by 1 week of single elimination playoffs.
- Games are seven innings or an hour and fifteen of game play, whichever comes first. No new inning will begin after 75 minutes of playing time.
- Possible game times are 6:15 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:45 pm.
- All games will be played at Bob Artz Ball Fields.
- Official rules with more detail will be released prior to the start of the season.
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players on a roster and a maximum of 18. Roster must be completed online prior to the first night of the season.
- Roster will be “complete” once payment is completed and roster requirements are met.
- Teams must provide own same colored shirts or uniforms. Team captains may purchase Playground Sports shirts for a flat fee of $75 per team. Numbers are not required. Playground Sports shirts do not have any numbers on them.
Team Players: Team members can register to add themselves to the team roster.