Thursday Night Bowling League
Firs Bowl – Spring 2023
Early registration deadline 2/28/23: $55 per player
Regular registration deadline 3/10/23: $65 per player
Dates: Thursday nights, March 14th – April 12th
Time: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Location: Firs Bowl (map link)
Age: 21+ (As of first day of league play)
League Format & Registration Notes (click to open)
2 games scheduled per night, 4 week season, 8 games, shoe rental included with league fees. Bowling teams consist of 6-8 people, only 6 players bowl per game. Subs can be made between games but not during. Those six should consist of at least 2 people of different genders (non-binary folks welcome), a minimum of 2 each gender to start the game. Bowl one game, tally up the scores of the top 2 of each gender (men/women/non-binary) for each team. Score totals at the end of the season will determine the overall league champions! Scores are capped at 201 to maintain the social recreational nature of the league.
- Captains: Sign up to hold your team’s spot ($20 team fee + individual player registration fee). Captains will send out roster invites (online via Playground Sports account) for your teammates to join your team. Each player must individually register for the team and pay their team fee. If the team does not have the minimum number of registered players required by the deadline, the team will NOT be included on the schedule. All players will receive individual player registration fee refunds, however, the $20 team fee will not be refunded if the team is not included on the schedule.
- Team Player: For players who have been invited/asked to join a team. Captain has already registered the team slot. Players may either use the invitation to join the team emailed by their captain or register directly online for as a team player. Simply choose the team name from the drop-down list during registration and your captain will be informed and asked to accept your registration. Players will have 96 hrs (4 days) to complete their registration once invited to join a team.
- Small Groups: For friends wanting to play together but don’t have enough players for a full team. Each player will register individually entering the same small group name to ensure players are placed with correct players.
- Free Agents: For individuals needing a team.
- Sponsored Teams: Contact Bec at email@example.com to get details regarding player registration and sponsor invoicing.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for assistance with registration.