Co-ed Social Softball League
Early registration deadline 10/01/19: Team $360 / Free Agent $30
Final registration deadline 10/15/19: Team $385 / Free Agent $40
Dates: Monday Nights, October 21st – December 2nd
Time: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Location: Les Schwab Sports Park at Bob Keefer Center (map link)
Age: 18y+ (As of first day of league play)
Coed Social League: For players with limited previous experience. Main objective is to have fun!
- 5 games guaranteed. Top teams make single elimination playoffs.
- Games are seven innings or an hour and fifteen of game play, whichever comes first. No new inning will begin after 75 minutes of playing time.
- Possible game times are 6:15 pm, 7:30pm, 8:45.
- All games will be played at Les Schwab Sports Park on the turf fields. Games will be played rain or shine.
- Run Limit: Teams are limited to 5 runs per inning for the first 4 innings. No run limit starting the 5th inning.
- Official rules with more detail will be released prior to the start of the season.
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players on a roster and a maximum of 18. Roster must be completed online prior to the first night of the season.
- Roster will be “complete” once payment is completed and roster requirements are met.
- Teams must provide own same colored shirts or uniforms. Team captains may purchase Playground Sports shirts for a flat fee of $75 per team. Numbers are not required. Playground Sports shirts do not have any numbers on them.
Small Groups: For friends wanting to play together but don’t have a full team or a full team wanting to sign up individually.
Free Agents: For individuals needing a team.