Co-ed Softball Social Watershed League – Fall 2018
Early registration deadline 7/31: Team $490 / Free Agent (player w/out a team) $50
Final registration deadline 8/14: Team $535 / Free Agent (player w/out a team) $60
Dates: Tuesday Nights, August 21st – October 2nd
Time: 6:15pm – 10:00pm
Location: Bob Artz Ball Fields (map link)
Age: 18y+ (As of first day of league play)
Sponsored by Oakshire! Watershed Softball League champions will earn a $50 gift certificate to Oakshire Public House.
- 6 games guaranteed. Top teams make single elimination playoffs.
- Games are seven innings or an hour of game play, whichever comes first. No new inning will begin after 50 minutes of playing time.
- Run Limit: Teams are limited to 5 runs per inning for the first 4 innings. No run limit starting the 5th inning.
- Official rules with more detail will be released prior to the start of the season.
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players on a roster and a maximum of 18. Roster must be completed online prior to the first night of the season.
- Roster will be “complete” once payment is completed and roster requirements are met.
- Teams must provide own same colored shirts or uniforms. Team captains may purchase Playground Sports shirts for a flat fee of $75 per team.
Small Groups: For friends wanting to play together but don’t have a full team or a full team wanting to sign up individually.
Free Agents: For individuals needing a team.