Men’s Softball Rec League
Early registration deadline 07/30/19: Team $430 / Free Agent $40
Final registration deadline 08/13/19: Team $460 / Free Agent $45
Dates: Monday Nights, August 19th – October 7th (No Games 09/02 – Labor Day)
Time: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Location: Bob Artz Ball Fields (map link)
Gender: Men’s League
Age: 18y+ (As of first day of league play)
Rec League: Competitive league, moderate experience
Alcohol Sales: Alcohol sales will be available at Bob Artz concession stand.
Softball Manager’s Meeting: TBD
- 6 games guaranteed. Top teams make single elimination playoffs.
- Games are seven innings or an hour and fifteen of game play, whichever comes first. No new inning will begin after 75 minutes of playing time.
- Possible game times are 6:15 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:45.
- Run Limit: Teams are limited to 5 runs per inning for the first 4 innings. No run limit starting the 5th inning.
- Official rules with more detail will be released prior to the start of the season.
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players on a roster and a maximum of 18. Roster must be completed online prior to the first night of the season.
- Roster will be “complete” once payment is completed and roster requirements are met.
- Teams must provide own same colored shirts or uniforms. Team captains may purchase Playground Sports shirts for a flat fee of $75 per team. Numbers are not required. Playground Sports shirts do not have any numbers on them.
Small Groups: For friends wanting to play together but don’t have a full team or a full team wanting to sign up individually.
Free Agents: For individuals needing a team.